Recent Posts

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Gone Fishing

I must apologize for neglecting my blog and explain.

Following seminary, I've moved twice, landing back at my first alma mater, Hampden-Sydney College where I am hard at work reconstructing the College's annual giving program.  I am serving in an interim capacity.  My life is still packed in boxes, spread out between my apartment and storage.

Bear with me, please.  Pray for me, please!  Transitions in life, as you probably know, are often fraught with multiple challenges.  Maintaining one's sanity and sense of rootedness is chief among them.

I pray for you and I hope your summer is spirit-filled.  God's blessings to you.  I'm off to the lake for now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As long as you're doing okay brother.

Dr. Chad M. Krouse said...

I am and I hope you are too!

Anonymous said...

I am doing pretty sweet - about to go to hippy land (farmers market).

Anonymous said...

Just checked in on your blog... it has been a bit I must confess. Be of good heart; have no fear dear brother, for He is always with you through all the changes and chances of this life. You are always in my prayers.