Recent Posts

Saturday, September 21, 2024

A Proper House At Last

My heraldic version of the Holy House of Walsingham.
Rendered by Chad Krouse, 2024.
As proof of my growth in vector graphics, I am thrilled to present my heraldic version of the Holy House of Walsingham.  This charge--of all charges--has been a thorn in my side for some time...

For background information on the arms assigned to the College of Guardians of the Holy House of Walsingham which were designed and granted by the College of Arms, please click here to read my prior post on the subject.

Our Lady of Walsingham coat of arms
The coat of arms of the College of Guardians of the Holy House of Walsingham.
Rendered by Chad Krouse, 2024.
Lovely!  I am chuffed to finally see a properly rendered Holy House for these arms as it simply completes the otherwise beautiful simplicity.

Banner of arms laid out for a 3ft x 5ft flag.
Rendered by Chad Krouse, 2024.
I've also gone ahead and designed the banner of arms for a 3ft x 5ft flag which I will commission soon.  Simply cannot wait to see these arms flying.  Onwards!


0 comments: